《命运规划局》是一部非常喜欢的爱情电影,因为太喜欢这种爱情以致我不想把它叫做科幻片了。这种的剧情总能让我失去所有抵抗力。下面是收集的一些剧中喜欢的经典台词。
命运规划局经典台词:
1. It’s not whether or not, you get knocked down, it’s what you do when you get back up.
是否被打败,这并不重要,重要的是,你重新站起来后会做什么。
2. You know, I rode the M6 to work everyday for three years.
Hoping that I’d bump into you.
你知道吗,我三年来每天都搭M6上班。
期待可以再遇到你。
3. ——What if I don’t like you at the end of our walk?
如果走到最后,我不喜欢你,怎么办
——I’ll take my chances.
我会冒这个险
4. If you google just “Elise,” you get 757,000 hits.
And none of them are you.
如果你只用谷歌搜“伊利斯”
会出现757,000个结果,而且都不是你。
5. Look, whatever happens, I’m not going to let anything come between us again.
听着,无论发生什么,我不会再让任何事阻碍我们。
6. ——I’m not some hopeless romantic.
I’ve never allowed myself to be that way.
But once I felt, even for a moment, what I felt with you.
You ruined me. I didn’t want to settle for less.
我骨子里并不浪漫,
我从来不让自己那样,
但一旦我有感觉了,对你那种感觉,即使只有一霎那。
你破坏了我的生活,我不想将就。
——I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
——It scares the shit out of me.
这让我怕极了
——I’m not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的。
——You don’t need to say that.
你不必这样说。
——I’m not going to hurt you.
This is the first time in 25 years that I don’t feel like I’m by myself.
我不会伤害你的。
这是我25年来第一次感觉到我不是孤单一个人。
—— That’s a lot of responsibility for me.
I don’t know if I’m quite comfortable with that.
这样说我的责任太大了,
我不知道能不能承担得了。
——Well, too late.1129
(你现在说)已经太晚了。
7. You can’t blame yourself for what happens to other people.
不要将别人遇到的事怪责于自己。(http:www.style12580.com)
8. ——Because she’s enough, David.
If you have her, you won’t need to fill that void inside of you with applause and votes and dreams of one day making it to the White House.
因为有她就足够了,戴维
如果你有了她,就不再需要用掌声和投票以及有朝一日入主白宫的梦想来填补你内心的空虚。
——That’s important, but it’s not the only thing that matters.
这确实重要,但不是唯一要紧的事。
9. ——They’re already talking about me being a presidential candidate.
I’m phoning in my speeches and I’m 16 points up.
Before I met Elise, that’s all I cared about.
I don’t even notice it now.
I can’t stop thinking about her.
他们已经在谈论我去当总统候选人的事了,
我的演讲很成功,支持率领先16%,
在我遇见伊利斯之前,这些就是我关心的全部。
而现在我都感觉不到了。
我无法不想她。
10. —— Elise. You’re not marrying that guy.
伊利斯,别嫁给那个人。
11. ——I’m sorry, and I don’t know what you must think of me, but you can’t marry him.
对不起,我不知道你会怎么想我,但你不能嫁给他。
12. ——Do you know that no one has ever hurt me as much as you did?
你知道吗,从来没人像你这样伤过我。
——I’m so sorry that I left you the way that I did.
真的对不起,我就那样离开了你
——You don’t know anything about me and what makes me happy.
你一点也不了解我,什么才能让我快乐
13. —— I love you and I don’t care what happens.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if it’s only a little while.
我爱你,不管发生了什么。
我想余生都和你一起度过,哪怕只有那么一小会儿。
14. ——Okay, I can go through this door alone.
You’ll never see me or the people chasing us again.
Or you could come with me, and I don’t know what’s on the other side,
but I know you would be next to me, and that’s all I’ve wanted since the minute I met you.
好吧,我可以独自穿过这扇门,
你永远不会再看到我,或者追我们的那些人。
你也可以和我一起走,我不知道门后面会是什么,
但我知道你会在我身边,而这正是我从见你的那一刻起就想得到的东西。
——I’m coming with you.
我跟你一起走。
15. Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while, people like you come along who knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift you’ll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that’s the Chairman’s real plan. That maybe one day we won’t write the plan. You will.
多数人都是按照我们设计的人生道路,害怕探索别的道路,但偶尔会有这么一些人,破坏我们设置的重重障碍,这样的人知道,自由意志是一种天赋,只有为其奋斗,才会知道如何使用它,我觉得这才是主席的真正计划,或许有一天,不是我们制定计划,而是你们。